ARRIVO Berlin – Technical Coordination of the projects for refugees and their training companies
BGZ takes over the “Technical Coordination” of the projects for training orientation and support of refugees, funded by the Senate Department for Integration, Labor and Social Affairs under the umbrella of ARRIVO – as a start for the period of one year.
The aim of the Technical Coordination is to align the ARRIVO projects with a common goal, to connect them to one another as a chain of services, to establish clear responsibilities and interfaces, to further develop the projects along common quality standards, to bundle public relations and to consolidate ARRIVO as an umbrella brand. The Technical Coordination shall promote synergies, increase efficiency and effectiveness of the initiative.
The target groups of ARRIVO are
- refugees, who have a clear motivation and aptitude for vocational training and need support to successfully complete an apprenticeship, as well as
- companies that train refugees and need information and support and are willing to support the integration of their trainees.
As the coordinating body, the BGZ executes activities in four areas:
- Coordination and alignment of the ARRIVO projects, including interface design and resource sharing;
- Organisation of training for project staff;
- Design of a joint public relations work and establishment of ARRIVO as an umbrella brand and
- Contribution to the technical controlling of SenIAS, including the development of common quality standards and a uniform reporting system.
With its concept, BGZ plans to further develop ARRIVO towards an effective system of measures that build on each other as a chain and whose benefits are clearly recognizable for participants and companies.